Fayetteville, NC 28304
Our dedication to give you the best service allows all of our patients to feel at ease with our staff.
It is important to schedule regular follow-ups with the eye doctor, many people are not aware of the importance of an annual visit to the optometrist. Regular eye exams help us to detect and treat early signs of eye disease, vision problems, and a number of other medical issues.
When you schedule a visit to our Fayetteville eye clinic , you will receive a comprehensive eye exam and a thorough explanation of the results. Afterwards we will discuss our recommendations of treatment to maximize your visual performance, and review your ocular health from a general health perspective. We don’t take good vision for granted and neither should you.
Our Fayetteville eye doctors utilize the newest diagnostic technology for eye exams. These instruments allow our eye doctors to detect and treat glaucoma at the earliest possible stage and prevent further damage.
Some of our eye care services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Health and Vision Exams-Learn more from our Fayetteville, NC optometrists about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam & what’s involved in a comprehensive eye exam at Professional Optometry and St. Pauls Vision Center.
- Pediatric Eye Exams -Dr. Ann Kosterman Lieberman and Dr. Nathan Lieberman understand that early identification of a child’s vision problem is crucial.
- Emergency Eye Care -Should the need for urgent care arise we will fit you into our schedule.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases -Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Digital Retinal Imaging -Used to detect diseases such as diabetes and macular degeneration, it is critical to confirming the health of the retina, optic nerve and other retinal structures.
- Dry Eye Treatment -Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- LASIK Surgery -If you’re ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts, LASIK may be the right solution for you!
- Visual Field Testing -Measures the quality of your side vision (peripheral vision). Provides us with important information about the function of your optic nerve and visual pathway.
- Nerve Fiber Layer Analysis– Earliest detection of Glaucoma.
- Read more about our Fayetteville eye care services
If you are already a patient of Professional Optometry, we want to say thank you for placing your trust in us. If you are not yet a patient, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn that trust.
Please take the time to peruse our site and learn more about our eye care services and our eye doctors.